There are many types of services offered by lots of providers and below you will find out in a little bit more information on the different types of IPTV services that can be provided such as;
1) Live Television: You can stream any live television station currently being broadcasted.
2) Video on Demand: Allows subscription user access to Video’s stored on a server. A user can access these movies whenever required from the VoD server’s media library.
3) TV on Demand (TVoD): This allows for pre-recorded Live TV shows to be played back at your convenience.
4) Time-shifted TV: With Time-shifted TV any subscribers can rewind pause or even watch live tv later.
5) Near Video on Demand: Will have the same film running over and over again at different timeslots. For example, a cinema will show a movie at 10:00 am and then have another show at 10:30 am. Near Video on Demand works in the same way, by re-showing the same video at different intervals, typically 10–20 minutes.